I found this social medium over a year ago and way before the Pinterest craze. DailyBooth captures your life in the spot, or on the go, if you’re mobile a.k.a. photoblogging. The slogan for DailyBooth is “Your life in pictures.”
The objective is to capture you or what you’re doing in that moment and to have a day to day or minute to minute update. The newsfeed is constantly updating in pictures of weird face, hair, tattoos, and other poses of us as we seem stuck in front of the computer or other digital device.
The user base is geared towards teens, but I’ve seen some adults (hello, me) on there.
How the hell can I use something like this?
- Snapping pictures of ourselves is a fun thing
- Keep up with what outfits you had on and what state of mind you were in when you took the picture or great for if you’re losing weight to serve as a constant reminder of where you do not want to return
- If your market is teens then this is another place you want to be
- Gear daily photos with your model or yourself in your product(s) or interacting with your product(s)
- Don’t forget that the U.S. is not the only place this photoblogging site is popular. Other countries love it too and might just like your product
- A business with the lazer targeted market of teens and the exact message could win the hearts of the youngsters updating their facial expresssions every few minutes
F.Y.I. Since its inception funneled by angel investors in 2009 there has been a decline in usage. Of course, at first many were flocking to the site, but now its slowed down due to the likes of Pinterest. But its still around with a few million using it daily.